Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm back?

Wow, I just stumbled on to this old blog site (...last entry was sometime in '07) - jeeez!

I'll be dragging my vintage toy collection to this weekend's San Jose SUPER Toy Show. Held at Santa Clara County Fairgrounds, 344 Tully Road, San Jose, CA 95111. There'll be a bunch of featured artist raning from actor LARRY THOMAS (A.K.A.) the SOUP NAZI from the SEINFELD TV show, incredibly tallented artist ERIC JOYNER, actor BOBBY CLARK from the 1960's Tv show STAR TREK (He played the GORN?!) SPECIAL GUEST super hottie spokes-model FLO JALIN ..oh yeah, and I was also featuerd on the event web site...go figure.

Here's the link showing all the guilty parties - http://www.timetunneltoys.com/toyshow.html
I will be exhibiting 8-10? of my latest creations so hopefully I'll see ya there.

No comments: